[General] 555 timer audio circuits

Matt Barron mbarronj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:26:02 CDT 2014

The design is known, open source, commodity, as are all the parts. If needed, it could be put out to a board house and reels of parts bought and sent to a pcb fab house for smt pick-n-place and reflow. I could handle doing it industrially.

But I don't feel like that's the Hacker/Maker/Artist/Engineer style I'm going for. Howabout teaching kids to solder? Teaching classes on music synthesis and circuitmaking art? I am looking for the best thing to provide for the Huntsville community, and I would like creative feedback and Ideas from MakersLocal 256.

If you were going to change the world with a 555 timer, how would you do it?

Matt