[General] Ludum Dare

Wolfenhex wolfenhex at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:02:24 CDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for the short notice with this e-mail.

Tonight is the beginning of Ludum Dare, a 72 hour game jam where people
from all over come together and create video games together.

I would like to have an event for this at the shop.  I know some game dev
friends who would like to get a team going, and the shop is the only place
I can quickly think of that we can have an event like this.  I also thought
it might be good publicity for the Makers and ofc anyone that wants to take
part in it is more than welcome to.

Does anyone have any objections to this?  Me and Charlotte will be there
for the event, so no rules would be broken about having a non-member there
without a member.

The event is usually live streamed, and I know the shop is already setup
for that.

http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/rules/ -- If you would like to know more
information about the event and rules, here is a link.

Thank you,
Jesse W. Schirmer