[General] 555 timer audio circuits

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:50:51 CDT 2014

Actually, I really like the idea of having something that behaves
differently depending on how many of them are present/connected. I'll have
to think on that a bit, see if I have an idea on something that would work.

I've never looked into the programming, but maybe something like a game of
life display, or a game of snake that grows across newly connected panels?