[ML-General] Makers Local Build-Your-Own Quadcopter Class!

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:14:56 CST 2014

Kirk and Jake, great! If you want to order parts, send me an email with
which options you'd like (see the wiki page
<https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/Build-Your-Own_Quadcopter_Class> for a
list) and we can get them ordered! If not, that's cool too, since we'll
have a couple of people building some, so it'll be a pretty good learning
experience!

Cash, sitting in is no problem! Attendance is free, so anyone is free to
come learn about it! The quads are going to be controlled by pre-built
flight controllers that are based on similar chips to Arduinos, but we
won't be really changing the firmware on them. We will be going over the RF
and accelerometer stuff, though, so hopefully it's all useful information!

Thanks all!
Tyler