[General] Rocket City Wiki

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 16:51:08 CST 2014

Hi Makers!

I wanted to announce that Rocket City Wiki is rebooted and back up.  This
has been a makeshop project of mine since we opened on governor's drive,
and I would like to share it as an open project with the rest of the shop.

If you visit the link below, you'll notice the logo (designed by Makers
Local Member Barbara Attilio, [thank you!]) is very similar to our own.
The theme for the front page was a straight up copy and paste (with some
editing) of our Makers Local 256 wiki, which I learned from watching Matt
Robinson (also thank you!).  It's my hope that other members will enjoy
working on this as an open project, and that Makers Local 256 will receive
the credit (and free advertising) that comes with bringing a resource to
the community.

http://www.RocketCityWiki.com

Thank for teaching me!
Jeff