[General] XBee

Kirk D Mccann kirk.mccann at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 23:27:16 CST 2014

Thanks for looking.  Jovanov is pretty good.  I love the class and the
topic.  However he does expect a lot from his students.  Having to read 88
pages within a week and produce questions and a summary doesnt give a
person much time for a job (or two in my case) or another class.  That
being said I do look forward to talking with him everytime I'm in class.

Thanks,
Kirk

Thanks and Have a Good Day,
Kirk McCann