[General] Chainmaile Class: Helms Weave, March 6 @ 6:30PM

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:32:45 CST 2014

Hi Makers!

I would like to invite you to the next chainmaile class being taught at
Makers Local 256.

Please remember to bring flat pliers, without them you will be quite bored
as everyone else is having fun.  The cost of the class is for materials.

   - Name: Chainmail Class:  Helm's Weave
   - Organizer\POC:
      - Teacher: Jessica Garcia
      - Logistics: Jeff Cotten