[General] Bsides Huntsville

Enabrin Tain enabrintain at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 16:06:33 CST 2014

Hi All,

I recently got contacted by a professor over at Calhoun's IT school named Dr. Nixon. She asked me to spread the word about a Computer Security convention that Calhoun is hosting called Bsides (http://www.bsideshuntsville.org/). She's looking to connect with people who are interested in hacking and security and also asked us if we were interested in setting up a booth. It looks like this could be a fun event particularly for those starting out in the arena of computer security. The event is 3 Saturdays from now so we don't have a lot of time to plan, but the mythbuster's thing turned out pretty well, so if there's interest I'll definitely coordinate it with her.

Fun stuff!

 Phil Showers
Chairthulu, Makers Local 256
My Projects