[General] Bsides Huntsville

Tim H crashcartpro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:07:56 CST 2014

This! yes!
I'm willing to help with some kind of booth. For the venue I assume we just
need a few small projects, slide show, and literature. Idk that we've had
many IT leaning projects (that aren't shop infrastructure.) But if a member
has something to show, it'll be good.

I am also interested in the conference itself. Wonder if we'll see any
other familiar faces from the regional cons.

-CrashCart