[General] Anyone have film conversion tools?

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:23:36 CST 2014

I never had much luck with the rig I built.  The device being used to
record data from the VHS was not built for that purpose, so it was a bit of
a hack.
I think you'd have better luck with the USB device in the manilla
envelope.  Jenn, did you ever get a chance to try out the rig from the A/V
station?