[General] Old macintosh parts?

Matthew O'Gorman mog-lists at rldn.net
Tue Jan 28 15:32:52 CST 2014

Chris Howard <cch123 at gmail.com> writes:

> I may have an old SCSI drive in the garage somewhere.  I know I have
> the old SCSI cables for a SE/30.  A/UX running on the SE/30 should be
> your goal :)
>
> http://www.aux-penelope.com/index.htm

Chris that is awesome,  I will certainly try.  although my se/30 still
doesnt have network or the ram needed to really run that well.  I think
I will try to set up a ppp network with the serial connectors.  I would
love the drive if you come across it.

--
Matthew O'Gorman
BM: BM-2D7WS1iu3wNo66sLVwd4CcZ5sBHbn8CYwR
Xim/Email: mog at rldn.net
mog at rldn:~$ fortune wisdom -s|boxes
/* Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance. */