[General] Gearhead makers might be interested in the 24 Hours of Lemons

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 10:08:18 CST 2014

Well, when you bore out oil galleries you need to be careful that you don't
take the hole too close to the edge of a cylinder, it can be very easy to
create a weak spot that can then cause you to blow that cylinder and crack
the block.

Ya, there is a mix of science and art in getting the top of the engine just
right, especially when trying to get that last little bit of performance
out of it. That kind of stuff is waaaayyyyy over my head, but as long as
the block and heads are solid a little elbow grease can go a long way.