[General] Machine shops

david ainut at knology.net
Thu Jul 10 16:10:03 CDT 2014

GOOD LUCK!  If you find such a unicorn, please, please let me know.

I get two answers when I try these shops:
1. minimum order: 10,000 units, and
2. we don't want to deal with one'sies and two'sies (their words.)

You may have better success and much greater speed by creating a drawing
and having it made by one of the online shops.  Sad to say. I like to
keep the money local if possible.

David M.