[General] Machine shops

Robert D. Yost robert.yost at gldsolutions.com
Thu Jul 10 16:13:17 CDT 2014

All,

I have been using another machine shop which has done a very good job for my parts.  These guys are located off of Moores Mill road north of Hwy 72 about 5 miles.

Humboldt Machine Shop
Owner: Ronnie Wilburn
105 Plaza Dr.
Huntsville, AL 35811
Ph: 256-859-0283
Fax: 256-859-0454
Email: humboldt at mchsi.com<mailto:humboldt at mchsi.com>

They have done a great job on small parts run and have a good turn around with good pricing.

Robert Yost
President
American Wind, Inc.