[General] the milling machine

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 21:02:49 CST 2014

Ok, I'll keep this in mind then. If someone doesn't get around to it before
I have the free time I'll pose the question to the group again with some
ideal on topics.

Electronics is my specialty, but I've spent enough time in the machine shop
that I know many of the common reason that the machinist curse at the
mechanical guys for, but hopefully we have someone else with more knowledge
than me.