[General] 2nd Annual Southern Makers, 3 May 14

Enabrin Tain enabrintain at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 11:26:15 CDT 2014

Hi All,
We were recently contacted by Joe Birdwell from Foomatic in Montgomery. They've been working to get a booth at the Southern Makers Arts and Food Event in Montgomery and have succeeded, now they're looking to use that as the backdrop of the first Alabama Makerspace Alliance conference. Currently the tentative plan is for people to meet up there on Saturday and get together and chat about the Maker movement.

Makers Local has hosted Regional Hackerspace Meetups in the past and this seems to be a similar effort. I'd like to encourage anyone who's interested, to join me in daytripping down to meet and socialize with members of other Makerspaces in Alabama!

http://southernmakers.com

Well wishes,
 Phil Showers
My Projects