[General] Local Company, Synapse SNAP Mesh Network Board

Venkat Raghavan V.C. venkatraghavan at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:01:41 CDT 2014

I've messed with this board a couple of years ago for work purposes. I used
Windows to upload stuff to it.

Seemed pretty nice, programmable with Python syntax. From what I remember,
it was fairly low powered for wireless applications.

Cool thing is the Tron Lighting was controller with products from this
company.

Regards,
Venkat