[General] Netduino Kit on clearance

David ainut at knology.net
Wed May 21 13:10:29 CDT 2014

I bought two of them for use in my project.

However, I followed the book's instructions to the letter and cannot
open even their first, simplest project.  Bah.

More importantly, their ADC, while slightly better than the BBB's 1.8V
analog max, is still only 3.3V max.  Not sure if I can use them.  I
assumed they were the same as Arduino's 5V ADC capability. All my chips
feed 0-5V.  <sigh>  Yeah, chips are much cheaper now than when I got
these old ones but it is a hassle.  I wanted the Netduino to handle the
0-5 and feed the massaged results to the BBB.

Maybe I better confirm that the Arduino actually does 0-5V, too.

So I may have one or two for sale "Real Soon Now."

David Merchant