[General] Help putting in Ubuntu

Arthur Arthur at cd-net.net
Fri May 23 05:28:04 CDT 2014

Well I just spent all night getting Debian installed, so there's that for
persistence.  On the positive side, if you want a script to install Debian
on an EFI system in a btrfs subvolume I've got you covered.  I even have
one for slipstreaming non free drivers and other tricks into the initrd.gz
file of Debian netinst.

Side note, EFI is amazing.  I love not having to deal with grub crapping
out.

--
Sincerely,
Arthur Moore