[ML-General] Fwd: [Alabama_makerspace_alliance] MAKER movie screening during Design Week Birmingham next week.

Nolan Cash r48811 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 13:16:55 CDT 2014

Any word on a group headed down from us? I mean just like caravan to check
it out, not participate in the event or anything. I would love to go but I
work as per usual. However I think it would be cool to have a group from
256 check it out and represent Huntsville. I vote, jeff, mog, tim, Tyler,
Kinsey, and Dusty.