[General] 3D printer?

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 17:47:25 CDT 2014

I don't have the stl ready yet. I had planned on making a few iterations as
I'm sure there will be a few bugs. I've got solidworks hooked up to a Taz4
at the office I was planning on using this weekend, but we blew the hot end
resistor last night.

I'm trying to stuff two 'action cameras' in place of the pilot figure in
this: http://www.kooltoyz.co.uk/ka8-hatch-with-pilot.html. It's a tight fit
and I don't have all the geometry worked out yet.

-stephan