[ML-General] Eat-n-Educate - Intro to Tasker with Tyler - April 9th 2015 6:30pm

Nathan W. nathan at frcv.net
Wed Apr 8 12:52:22 CDT 2015

Tomorrow is the first Eat-n-Educate event. It will feature Tyler Crumpton
talking about the Tasker Android application.  If you are interested in
this, please bring your dinner and an appetite for learning.

Future Eat-n-Educate events can be found on the wiki page.
  * https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/Eat-n-Educate

P.S. If you have a subject you would like to share, please shoot me an
email.  I've been trying to schedule talks about two weeks apart, with
plenty of prep time for the presenters.

Thanks
Nathan