[ML-General] Smallest NFC tags on market

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:55:28 CDT 2015

Less than $1 each shipped on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Clear-Midas-Tiny-NFC-Tags-Stickers-12mmx19mm-wafer-thin-NXP-NTAG213-/271421280851

I'd also consider that since these tags are so small, they may have trouble
reading at certain distances. The glass on the front door, and the
thickness of the wristband might be enough to cause the tag not to be
readable.

Can't say for sure one way or the other, just keep it in mind.

Cheers,
Tyler

Tyler Crumpton
tyler.crumpton at gmail.com