[ML-General] Smallest NFC tags on market

Jordan Beazley gothsburnedrome at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 07:47:35 CDT 2015

why are we wanting to bring government spying into a hackerspace again with
son of rfid? weren't we all cutting rfids out of our gap clothes and
library books a few years ago? now we want them?

guys this is why I still use a nokia, which is smarter than a smart phone
IMHO . none of that bilderberg beam stuff

ray back me up on this