[ML-General] Smallest NFC tags on market

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:07:21 CDT 2015

I went ahead and purchased a roll of 25 for $15.

After I get NFC stickers to the people that requested one, I'll leave the
rest with the treasurer.

I will also be selling tin foil hats for $5 a piece.  If you are worried
about security, you can place your NFC tag inside of your tin foil hat (not
actually made of tin) and it will block any sharking attempts to gank your
bits.