[ML-General] Call for Talks - Eat-n-Educate

Nathan W. nathan at frcv.net
Fri Aug 21 09:41:13 CDT 2015

As I hope you are aware, I've been scheduling hour long learning sessions
every two weeks called Eat-n-Educate.  The idea is similar to  a
Lunch-n-Learn, except you provide your own food.  We have had sessions on
OpenSCAD, Haskell, Python, Using a Buspirate and a few other things.

While I feel Eat-n-Educate has been a great success, I've run into a
problem.  Currently my queue of talks is running low.  If you would like to
give a talk, please let me know.  Eat-n-Educate happens every other
Thursday at 6:30pm.

Thanks again for everyone who has helped to make these events a success.

https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/Eat-n-Educate

Thanks
Nathan