[ML-General] Broken down minivan

James Braun hzleyddude at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 19:00:27 CST 2015

To whom it may concern,

I volunteer for a homeless shelter called "first stop" who's main goal is to help the homeless get back on there feet. I understand that you teach automotive repair classes at makers local 256. I was wondering if you could make our van the subject of your next teaching lesson. It has three broken doors and a check engine light on. It has over a hundred and sixty thousand miles on it. The van is needed despritely. If at all possible we need your help. I would even be willing to learn how to fix it myself if your conditions required it. Please help.

Sincerely
James Braun
256-783-1357

Sent from my iPhone