[ML-General] Humble Bundle

david ainut at knology.net
Thu Dec 3 12:54:31 CST 2015

I did something and it took my credit card info.  HOPE it is secure!  I
thought it was to be Kindle electronic books, but didn't receive any
codes for anything.  Is it real books that will come in the mail?  Or
have I just given away my credit card info and been scammed?

If books do show up, some are duplicates.  Does the shop want those?

David Merchant