[ML-General] (no subject)

Nolan Cash r48811 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:17:14 CST 2015

So... what do I have to do to get off this list? This obviously isn't
directed towards everyone, but I can think of a hand full of people there
who made it pretty clear that im not allowed in their clubhouse. To the
point where I'm almost positive that this is going to be flagged as spam.
So, call me an open minded, objective, intelligent individual if you must,
but I don't see the point of continuing to update me on shop activities,
after banning me from the shop for life.