[ML-General] (no subject)

Nolan Cash r48811 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:36:22 CST 2015

Surprisingly no. For all the talk of theft that board members were having
with non board members, and non members alike. Not one of the people
spouting accusations of theft had the guts to notify the police. Probably
because they either were considered about being arrested for falsifying a
police report, or because they didn't want to have to go through the
paperwork. I mean having to write a report on every person who has used
something from the hackables area would take a alot of time...
While we are on the subject though, i guess I will let you all know that of
the 6 harddrives that came in that rack, i only have one. The other five
were probably taken in the 4 days i was waiting for someone to supposedly
use it for some project, and replaced with a mix matched set, rendering the
equipment unusabal for the project i had in mind. Had i known this at the
time i would have returned it figuring i had no use for it in its
condition. Unfortunately though, I didn't discover that till after i was
banned, because as soon as I started hearing the chatter about my supposed
theft of property, i boxed up the equipment and didn't plan on doing
anything with it till everything was settled.
So if a theft did take place in regards to the rack, that person is still
amongst you. Regardless, whoever has the other 5 drives was following the
rules of the hackables area just like i was. So the only rule or bylaws
that were actually broken in this case was when two board members opposed
the proposal on the email thread, and the motion wasn't dropped. Everything
else is just personal opinions.