[ML-General] Eat-n-Educate - Programming your Baofeng Ham Radio - Dec 17, 2015, 6:30pm

Nathan W. nathan at frcv.net
Mon Dec 14 10:54:16 CST 2015

This Thursday is a very special Eat-n-Educate.  We will be having an
outside guest (Lisa Shier) showing us how to program our Baofeng Ham
Radios.  These are pretty inexpensive little ham radios.  If you want to
pick one up, Amazon has them for $25.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009MAKWC0

The presentation will begin at 6:30pm.  Bring your dinner and join us in
the fun!

p.s.  Also I would like to ask the member to refrain from operating
equipment that will make noise during Eat-n-Educate times this includes
operating Phil.

Thanks
Nathan