[ML-General] qt training

Chris Bero bigbero at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:10:02 CST 2015

David and mailing list,

I meant to reply to this earlier, sorry for the delay.

I've added an intro to Qt talk for Eat-n-Educate
<https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/Eat-n-Educate#Yet_to_be_scheduled>. I
only know the bare basics: Qt-Creator, auto-generated makefiles, QWidgets
Applications for desktop, etc.

What's going to happen here is that I'll get bogged down with school in
about a month and not have time for a real EnE talk, but if there are any
questions or starting pointers I can help with then I'll be more than happy
to speak with anyone interested.

Thanks,
Chris Bero

Chris Bero