[ML-General] 3D Cad New Hotness?

David Tabb formerlydavid at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:46:19 CST 2015

I looked at the feature differential between Pro and Not Pro.  Not Pro
doesn't have the same solid object functions, which is exactly the sort of
thing I care about.  I've downloaded the 2016 Pro trial, but I'm afraid to
use software that becomes unusable in case I still need to use it.  Serial
reinstalls might work.