[ML-General] Embroidery?

Greg Brown greg at clockworkmayhem.com
Mon Feb 2 14:35:49 CST 2015

There are several people who use the embroidery machine.  Usually you can
catch us on Tuesdays or ask here.  Embroidery machines combine the
fickleness of both CNC and sewing machines in one irritating package and
each one has its own little quirks but we will try to answer any questions
you have.

-Greg