[ML-General] Cluster Computing

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:45:17 CST 2015

I've reviewed that build before, it was nicely done.

With the extra RAM in the V2 announced today, the raspi is now a better
candidate. While the idea of using the raspi or the Edison is nice, I think
there may be too many obstacles along that path to getting a proof of
concept prototype up and running quickly.

I'm currently benchmarking a few different mini-ITX motherboard/processor
combinations. Assuming I don't run into a thermal saturation situation, I'm
hopeful this will be the best bang for the buck.

-stephan