[ML-General] HAM Radio @ Makers Local 256

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:20:16 CST 2015

Hi all, an introductory email has gone out across the new HAM List.  At
least two people didn't receive the email, so it's possible the
confirmation link might not have worked.

If you haven't seen the intro email, you may want to visit the subscription
link and try again:

Then you will receive a confirmation email with a link you have to click.
This email may be in your spambox.  Once the link in that email is clicked,
you will have joined the HAM list.