[ML-General] No More Radio Shack

WebDawg webdawg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 09:56:03 CST 2015

I do not know what that company was thinking.  It was like Best Buy
before they started price matching.  Prices were way too high on
everything.  Then they started to remove more and more from there
parts.  The only good radio shack that I ever found had a manager that
somehow was able to sell some extra parts unique to his store.  Like
he ordered them himself and stocked them himself.