[ML-General] Makers Local Build-Your-Own Quadcopter Class!

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:23:25 CST 2015

Hello all,

Yes, there is still time to order parts! The sets I ordered for Phil and
Jeff both arrived in four days (FedEx Priority from China). Most of the
parts, except for the frame and the transmitter/receiver are in stock in
the US West warehouse, so that is definitely an option if you want to
switch to the similar frame without LEDs and already have a transmitter
that will work. Feel free to order on your own, or let me know if you want
me to order parts.

Brian and I tested the motors and propellers last week, and everything is
looking great for the class on the 31st.

For those who have said that they are currently unable to buy parts, but
might would like to in the future, be sure to attend the class and get a
handle on how everything works together, and I'd be glad to help you
assemble on later day.

Again, let me know if you have any questions, and keep making!

Cheers,
Tyler