[ML-General] new BBB book!

david ainut at knology.net
Sat Jan 31 16:18:58 CST 2015

Just received the new "Exploring BeagleBone" book, by Derek Molloy! Woohoo!!

If y'all would like, I will comment on it from time to time.  I'm only
using the BeagleBone Black at the moment and trying to learn Qt.  Qt
ain't easy, mostly because the toolsets (for cross compiling) don't stay
compatible across the new BBB kernels.  Such is the price of progress, I
suppose.

And, of course, as soon as I get it down, something "newer and better"
circleR will come out - but I like that.  :)

David Merchant

--
This headspace for rent