[ML-General] LAN Party

Greg Brown greg at clockworkmayhem.com
Wed Jul 1 11:45:08 CDT 2015

Greetings, programs!

The blessed time is almost upon us, are you prepared to do digital battle?

There will be three official tournaments:  Quake III Arena, Age of Empires,
and Minecraft.  The tournament times are as follows:  Quake - 8 pm,
Minecraft - 9 pm, Age of Empires - 10 pm.  I will be providing a pair of
dance mats, a projector, and all of the PS2 Dance Dance Revolution games as
well (XBox is available as well).  Adhoc games will be constantly going.
Come prepared with Team Fortress 2, Monday Night Combat, Armagedtron, and
any of your other favorites.  I will keep a whiteboard updated with games
going on as well as an IRC channel on Freenode.  If you don't see a game
going on that you want to play just ask.  I guarantee someone else is up
for it.

Food will be available for $5.

I look forward to gaming with you all!

-Greg