[ML-General] Tuesday night feast

joshua carr joshuaq.carr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 23:09:27 CDT 2015

Tomorrow nights dinner will be teriyaki back ribs and beef bulgogi  backed
up by an amazing oriental coleslaw(more like an asian salad with coleslaw
elements).

I wanna make sure no one is allergic to almonds as they are a component in
the salad/slaw. If so, we can substitute pecans or leave them out entirely.

If no one responds, we will assume all is well and roll according to plan.

As always, a plate will cost you a fiver, and all proceeds go to makers
Local 256.
The ribs will be coming out at around 6:00.
See you there!