[ML-General] repair of a remote control

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:31:36 CDT 2015

I can tell you how I would go about fixing it, but I don't know w aplce
where you can repair it or get it repaired.

I would open it up and remove the broken screen.  hopefully the screen has
a part number written on it.

Then I would search the internet for that part number and hopefully find a
replacement.

Then I would compare the cost of that screen against a new Logitech remote.