[ML-General] Aluminum/steel offcuts and drops, Source?

Steve Conklin steve at conklinhouse.com
Mon Jul 27 19:57:31 CDT 2015

I've bought cutoffs from Russell before but I don't remember seeing
much aluminum, and you can't tell what sort of steel you're getting
from the cutoff racks, mostly. They were friendly.

The deal they have with the scrap stuff is that the weigh it or
whatever, then ask you to make a contribution to their cat food fund
for that amount. They feed a large number of feral cats. So it helps
to take cash.