[ML-General] Tuesday Night Feast!

smeeon at gmail.com smeeon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:09:51 CDT 2015

Was this a success? If so doing it again could be cheaper as iirc papa Murphys works with non-profits for fund raising. Would need to look into it again but a church I visited had used them for this purpose.

--
Daniel Valdez
Audio Insight, Inc.

We Make Technology Work
Residential & Commercial - Design & Installation
Audio * Video * Networking * Automation