[ML-General] hardware RAID

david ainut at knology.net
Thu Jun 11 17:11:25 CDT 2015

I'm thinking about putting all the computers on the network disk array,
including the SOC's: beaglebone blacks, arduino mega256, and the RPi2.
I would not mind doing the compiles (and maybe even the booting!) on the
hard drives instead of the limited-life SD cards and 'flash' that are on
the SOC's.  Any of you guys done that? Everything in the house is 1Gb
Ethernet.  If only I could get that to the outside world <heavy sigh.> :-)
  Already have the BBB's booting of the SD card, which you have to do
with the rev B's and their 2 Gb size..

David