[ML-General] hardware RAID

James Fluhler j.fluhler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:14:57 CDT 2015

Apparently David its a company called southern light, they have committed to bring fibre to hsv in the next year initially just for businesses but allowing local ISPs to tap their fibre line to provide faster service to homes. They are hinting at 100gb for businesses and 1gb for homes potentially.

James F.