[ML-General] HAM Meeting and upcoming events

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:32:23 CDT 2015

I'm out of range of the Huntsville repeaters.

I can't reach even the Fayetteville, TN repeater from my house. I can reach
the Shelbyville, TN repeater though (don't ask why)

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Huntsville, Alabama metropolitan area USA