[ML-General] CHAPPiE film and ethics

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:39:47 CDT 2015

I just got home from seeing the film CHAPPiE, and while it wasn't the best
movie I've seen, it brought up a LOT of ethics questions.

Anyone else see it and want to discuss?

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Huntsville, Alabama metropolitan area USA