[ML-General] For sale/free

Rob oddrods at aol.com
Fri May 8 07:31:28 CDT 2015

I talked to you a couple of weeks ago about some old rc equipment I was getting rid of before I moved. I have a bunch of servos from HD to micro, switches, old school gyros, old school micro cameras and tx/rx stuff for it, RC blimp, rc planes plus who knows what else. I am cleaning this stuff out today and tomorrow. The cost? That depends..... If you are getting it for yourself then it's whatever you would like to spend. Have no money? I take stuff in trade. Have nothing to trade? Then It's free. If you are buying it to turn around and sell it then I would expect at least some money but I'll leave that up to you. Trading items would be slot cars, unimat micro lathe tools and parts and tools. !st come 1st served. Take some or take all.

Call for directions.
Rob
256-503-0929