[ML-General] Tons of stuffing

Jessica Jackson j.jackson.ebel at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:06:57 CDT 2015

I brought the futon pad to the shop today, it's rolled up and tied next to
the punching bag. I apologize if that's a bad place for it.
hackables didn't seem right. If you're interested in using the stuffing,
please unzip the 2 covers and tear out what you will want. I'm guessing a
quarter will make a big floor puff.
Since a random mattress would be a weird thing to keep around, I'll fully
break down what's left over next saturday and put it in the sewing area for
anyone to use, if that's the right spot. (I really don't want to add
clutter so soon after the cleanup day. You all did such a good job, sorry I
missed it, I was super sick.)